- Thanks to everyone for getting through so many games in September. We are now moving into the semi final stages so time for an update... |
- Mixed Doubles Semi Finals: Andy and Laura v James and Sally, Ali and Emma v TBC |
- Mens Doubles Semi Finals: Ali & Alan v Martin & Andy, Ross & James v Nigel & Andy |
- Mens Semi Finals: Group 1: James, Scott and Lewis. Group 2: Oli, Andy and TBC |
- Ladies Singles Semi Finalists: Carol, Lynn, Jane and Sue (pairings TBC) |
- Ladies Doubles & Vets Doubles: Remaining games to be played |
- Congratulations and good luck to all the semi finalists. |
Woodland Lawn Tennis Club
Woodland LTC is a friendly club and welcomes players of all ages and standards. The club runs a number of regular social sessions for general play as well as several teams in the local summer and winter leagues, for those wanting something a little more competitive. We have a number of coaching activities for those just starting out, through to team players wanting to improve their skills. There is also a thriving junior/intermediate section and there are a number of opportunities for junior coaching as well as tournaments.
Please note that the club is now open for singles and doubles play. Membership renewals will be due from June 1st at reduced prices. Some club social sessions will be starting again from August, and all members must abide by the rules that have been sent out with regard to social distancing
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Woodland LTC with easyfundraising?
Club Championships 2020
The main objective this year is to be inclusive and give everyone a chance to play some matches. For this reason the format varies from previous years and we are keeping the timescales flexible.
We are also paperless this year. All fixtures and results are presented on this site and there is a form for sending in your results.
The club has 3 hard courts, which can be used all year round, and is situated in Wendover Way (a private road off St Michael’s Road, Tilehurst).
Woodland Tennis Club (Tilehurst)
Woodland Lawn Tennis Club
Woodland LTC are able to offer Tennis sessions through Ignition Tennis to cater for people who have a disability. These include specific wheelchair, Visually Impaired, Learning Disability and Deaf Tennis Lessons. Contact Ignition Tennis at https://www.ignitiontennis.com/contact-us for full details and locations where these sessions can be held