- Congratulations! Scott Dewar on making it into the Mens Singles semi-finals |
- Congratulations! Ross McGeoch-Williams & James Ansell on making it into the Mens Doubles semi-finals |
- Congratulations! Andy Nowlan on making it into THREE semi-finals, mens singles, Mens Doubles with Martin Fosbrook and Mixed Doubles with Laura Stopforth |
- Congratulations! Ali Syed and Emma McMahon on making it into the Mixed Doubles semi-finals |
- Great to see two juniors into the semi-finals - well done Lewis Oke (mens singles) and Emma McMahon (mixed) |
- Update: We are keen to get the semi-finals happening at the end of September - keep booking in those matches! |
Club Championships 2020
Welcome to the Club Championships 2020.
The main objective this year is to be inclusive and give everyone a chance to play some matches. For this reason the format varies from previous years and we are keeping the timescales flexible. Please read the information below along with that on the pages for the events you are entering and please try and arrange matches in a timely fashion to help out the organisers.
We are also paperless this year. All fixtures and results are presented on this site and there is a form for sending in your results.
All events this year have an initial group stage to provide for more games for everyone. After that the format veries by event, please look into the event below for more information.
Click on the section below to view progress in the various events. Use the tabs at the top to sort and find them.