Ladies Singles 2021
Welcome to the Club Championships Ladies Singles Event for 2021. Here you can find information about the format of the event as well as being able to send in results and view progress.
This event will be a group stage consisting of two groups followed by semi-finals and a final between the top two players each group.
Match Format & Rules
- Best of three sets (1 point per set won)
- Third set is a championship tie break unless both teams agree in advance that they will play a full third set.
- If any group finishes level on points then it’s ranked in the following order:
- Most games won (not Including 3rd set Championship Tie Break)
- Least games lost (not Including 3rd set Championship Tie Break)
- Toss of a coin
- Winning player is responsible for sending in the results (using the form opposite)
- All results will be updated on this page by the tournament organisers as soon as possible after they receive them
- The player marked “HOME’ on the fixtures sheet (below) is responsible for organising the match. All group matches to be played before the end of July 2021.
- In the event of a player injury during a group phase then all games involving injured player are null and void
- If the injured player was due to progress in the tournament then the position will be filled with next player from their group
The spreadsheet below has two sheets within it, the table and the fixtures (use the links at the bottom to toggle between them).
The spreadsheet below shows the knockout stage information, names will appear once the groups are decided.