Mixed Doubles 2022
Welcome to the Club Championships Mixed Doubles Event for 2022. Here you can find information about the format of the event as well as being able to send in results and view progress.
This event will be an initial group stage followed by a knockout stage. Precise details of each of these will be added here once the organisers know how the number of entries and have made the draw.
Event Specific Rules
- All general championship rules apply, see the main Club Championship page
- This event will consist of three groups, followed by semi-finals and a final
- Group winners and ‘Best Runner-Up’ will advance to the semi-finals
- The semi-final draw will be made once the groups are complete to ensure the Best Runner-Up doesn’t play the person they played in the group stage
- Best Runner-Up will be decided upon (in order):
- Most sets won (adjusted for group sizes if they are different)
- Least sets lost (adjusted for group sizes if they are different)
- Games difference (games won minus games lost, 3rd set counts as one game regardless of whether it was played as a full set or championship tie-break)
- Toss of a coin
Please use the form opposite to submit results.
There is a little math test at the bottom that you must complete - it's called a Captcha and its a security measure to prevent bots sending us spam.
The spreadsheet below has two sheets within it, the table and the fixtures (use the links at the bottom to toggle between them).
The spreadsheet below shows the knockout stage information, names will appear once the groups are decided.